Oster 10-Speed Blender – White

Oster 10-Speed Blender – White










Product Description
The Oster 6640-022 10-speed blender is driven by a 450-watt motor that delivers the power required for heavy blending jobs. A 10-speed selection provides options to suit various blending needs. The pulse feature of the blender further ensures precise blending. The blender has PowerBlend stainless steel blades that can be easily removed for cleaning. The six-cup plastic jar is break-resistant and has a lid with a removable measuring cap. An all-metal drive system ensures added durability.

Feature
  • Made By Rival Company Part Number: 6640
  • Height: 14.5 Inches
  • Width: 12.75 Inches
  • Length: 21 Inches
  • Made in the USA
CustomerReviews

I'm crushed...
After a year of light usage - pureeing soups every now and then, nothing more - it just stopped working. I press the buttons, and they have no effect (and yes, I checked the outlets, checked to see if there was a reset button on the blender, etc. - all to no avail).



Save your money and put it elsewhere...


Blender
I bought this blender as a gift to my sister. She says it's great. Thanks for delivering it to her for me. She got it really fast, too!.


Junk
I am on my second Oster. It actually does a very decent job, except that it is next to impossible to use for any task more demanding than whipping a single milkshake. The first one I bought burned out after a month of use and was replaced. I am more careful with this one meaning I don't run it for more than 10 seconds, and stop the moment it starts smelling like burnt plastic, which arrives exactly then, at 10 seconds. The bottom plastic piece has cracked and is held together by epoxy. I certainly will not buy another Oster blender no matter how cheap and well-reviewed it is.






0 ความคิดเห็น:


Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2008 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger by Blogcrowds.

Distributed by Blogger Templates