Hamilton Beach 54245 Deluxe 14-Speed Blender, Black
Product Description
Deluxe 14 speed Blender has exclusive patent-pending Wave-action blending technology for superior mixing & ice crushing power -with no leftover ice chunks. Powerful 700 watts of peak power , 48 oz Glass Jar , and extra long 3 year warranty
Feature
- For superior mixing AND ice crushing power -with no leftover ice chunks
- Stainless blades
- Powerful 700 watts of peak power, glass jar
- Extra long 3 years warranty
It was a gift
I personally did not buy this for myself, a friend of mine bought it when I placed an order, he has not used it yet so I cannot give an honest answer as to if it was liked or not. Sorry for not being able to review.
blender
I would recommend this blender to anyone. It works really well and worth the money.
Not the Best
I got this blender because of the glowing reviews, however I must say that my experience has not been that great with it. It's fine for making drinks that have a lot of liquid in them, but once you start adding a decent amount of frozen items (e.g., fruit) it runs into problems. I use the blender primarily for making smoothies, and I generally prefer my smoothies on the thicker side. The issue I run into is that if you have a higher ratio of fruit than juice in the smoothie, the blender has a tendency to get "stuck" (meaning the contents cease to mix when the blender is on, and they have to be stirred by hand in order for the blender to start blending again). The "wave" feature is also apparently powerless to prevent this. It's annoying to constantly need to turn it off, give it a few good shakes or stirs, and then turn it back on; sometimes I will have to repeat this several times during the making of one smoothie. It seems that the blender is just not powerful enough for making (my) thick smoothies. I haven't tried blending ice with it, so I can't comment on it's performance in that area. If I had to do it over again, I probably wouldn't buy this particular blender, but as with most things, your mileage may vary.
0 ความคิดเห็น:
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)