Cuisinart SB-5600 Supreme Super 600 60-Ounce 6-Speed Stainless-Steel Blender with Glass Jar
เขียนโดย Kimberlie Wysong ที่ 21:54Cuisinart SB-5600 Supreme Super 600 60-Ounce 6-Speed Stainless-Steel Blender with Glass Jar
Product Description
Cuisinart presents more power and capacity in this Supreme Super 600 60-Ounce Stainless Steel Blender. A 600-watt high-torque motor and powerful cyclonic blending action deliver quick results that are thoroughly and consistently blended. Preprogrammed rubberized push button controls with LED indicators: Off, On, Pulse, Chop, Mix, Puree, Liquefy and Ice Crush guarantee that everything from fruit smoothies to crushed ice is perfect. Detachable parts are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
Feature
- Powerful 600-watt 6-speed blender housed in brushed stainless steel
- 60-ounce heavy glass jar includes clear 2-ounce measured pour lid
- Push-button controls with LED indicators; ice-crush function
- Push-in cord storage keeps countertops tidy; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 7-5/8 by 8-1/3 by 16-3/8 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Made in China
We only used the blender once before it started leaking. It seems that the cheap blade housing cracked and started leaking. What a disapointment!! We had hopped that the Cuisinart was a quality blender, how wrong we were. Lucky for us we just made the 180 day cut off for goods return policy at Macy's.
Mike
Don't buy it!!!!!
I wish I didn't buy it, just stops working yesterday. I don't know what happened, there is no reason, I took care of it according to the label. Don't buy it!!!! I can't believe I gave 100 to this piece of junk!!!!Now my return window with Amazon has passed, and Cuisinart won't replace it. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More power but disappointed
This blender replaced a Hamilton Beach blender I bought almost 30 years ago. That blender never gave me any problems but I thought the motor was beginning to struggle a little and it seemed like a good time to get one with more power. The Cuisinart SB-5600 has that. Unfortunately, in the short time I have owned it I am close to spending as much in replacement parts as I did for the blender. The glass jar broke first. The Hamilton Beach had a glass jar...the same glass jar for almost 30 years. This one seems sturdy enough, and I know things happen, but another glass object barely touched it. Next, a average size frozen strawberry got wedged in somewhere, somehow, bent a blade on the cutter and stripped the threads on the piece that engages the drive clutch. Still waiting for that part to arrive in the mail. I expect the flimzy black part that the glass jar screws into to go next. Buying two of these may be a good idea. You could use one for parts.
The blender does have good power. It also has good noise, but so did the Hamilton Beach. It seems like a lower speed or a smaller container is needed. If its not full or if you are mixing something like a smoothy it seems to cavitate very easily, even on the lowest speed, which eliminates all cyclonic action. The high speed is all but unuseable unless your making a large smoothy for more than one or the contents is thin. Once you figure out what it likes it works great...unless its broke.
0 ความคิดเห็น:
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)